A junior is nearing the key catalysts of maiden useful resource estimates for 2 of its potential silver tasks the place it continues exploration work, famous a Couloir Capital report.
Protection on Metallic Minerals Corp. (MMG:TSX; MMNGF:OTCQB) was not too long ago initiated by Couloir Capital with a Purchase score and a good worth estimate of $0.68 per share, the analysis and advisory agency reported in a Feb. 22 word. Given MMG’s present share worth is round $0.38, the inventory is buying and selling at a reduction, Couloir famous.
In its analysis report, Couloir outlined the highlights of this compelling funding story.
Metallic Minerals has a strong portfolio of belongings. Its tasks are Keno, in a traditionally prolific silver manufacturing district within the Yukon, McKay Hill to the north of it and La Plata in Colorado. Additionally, the explorer has a 12% royalty on Australia Creek and a 15% royalty on Dominion Creek, within the Yukon’s Klondike Gold District.
Metallic Minerals, concurrently advancing Keno and La Plata, accomplished a drill program at every in 2021, outcomes for that are pending. Each tasks are approaching the maiden useful resource estimate stage.
At its cornerstone venture Keno, now with six advanced-stage and 12 early-stage goal areas, the silver junior plans to start out a reverse circulation and diamond drill program shortly.
“We count on that on the very least, Metallic Minerals will proceed with substantial drilling initiatives this 12 months, which we imagine is a significant driver of potential valuation upside given it develops useful resource belongings additional and permits for potential development alongside the event cycle,” Couloir famous.
Couloir identified that the 16,600-hectare Keno silver property is very potential as a result of its location is subsequent to Alexco Useful resource Corp.’s low price, producing Keno Hill venture, estimated to yield 35.5 million ounces of silver yearly over the subsequent eight years. Additionally, current drilling at Keno confirmed a number of mineral occurrences of geology much like that at Keno Hill.
Additional, Metallic Minerals administration believes the identical vein construction is current in West and East Keno, which means these and the central parts of the venture share the identical giant mineralized system.
“Had been this to be confirmed true, it might point out the corporate’s perception that Keno Silver is potential for bulk-tonnage silver mineralization even be equally true, which might be bullish for the corporate,” Couloir identified.
Couloir added that Keno may finally be a takeout goal, “a long-term worth driver” and the Canadian firm “might be well-positioned over the long run to develop Keno silver into a comparatively derisked silver growth asset.”
By way of its monetary place, Couloir indicated, on the finish of Q1 FY22, Metallic Minerals reportedly had $2.69 million in money and $3.41 million in working capital.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this text for Streetwise Experiences LLC and offers providers to Streetwise Experiences as an impartial contractor. She or members of her family personal securities of the next firms talked about within the article: None. She or members of her family are paid by the next firms talked about on this article: None.
2) The next firms talked about on this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Experiences: Metallic Minerals Corp. Click on right here for essential disclosures about sponsor charges.
3) Feedback and opinions expressed are these of the particular specialists and never of Streetwise Experiences or its officers. The knowledge offered above is for informational functions solely and isn’t a advice to purchase or promote any safety.
4) The article doesn’t represent funding recommendation. Every reader is inspired to seek the advice of along with his or her particular person monetary skilled and any motion a reader takes because of data offered right here is his or her personal accountability. By opening this web page, every reader accepts and agrees to Streetwise Experiences’ phrases of use and full authorized disclaimer. This text isn’t a solicitation for funding. Streetwise Experiences doesn’t render normal or particular funding recommendation and the data on Streetwise Experiences shouldn’t be thought of a advice to purchase or promote any safety. Streetwise Experiences doesn’t endorse or suggest the enterprise, merchandise, providers or securities of any firm talked about on Streetwise Experiences.
5) Once in a while, Streetwise Experiences LLC and its administrators, officers, staff or members of their households, in addition to individuals interviewed for articles and interviews on the positioning, could have an extended or brief place in securities talked about. Administrators, officers, staff or members of their fast households are prohibited from making purchases and/or gross sales of these securities within the open market or in any other case from the time of the choice to publish an article till three enterprise days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition doesn’t apply to articles that in substance solely restate beforehand printed firm releases.
Disclosures and Disclaimers, Couloir Capital Ltd., Metallic Minerals Corp., Feb. 22, 2022
This report has been ready by an analyst on contract with or employed by Couloir Capital Ltd. The analyst certifies that the views expressed on this report which embrace the score assigned to the issuer’s shares in addition to the analytical substance and tone of the report precisely displays his or her private views in regards to the topic securities and the issuer. No a part of his / her compensation was, is, or will likely be straight or not directly associated to the particular suggestions.
Couloir Capital Ltd. is affiliated Couloir Capital Securities Ltd., an Exempt Market Vendor. They shall be referred to interchangeable as Couloir Capital herein. A part of Couloir Capital’s enterprise is to attach mining firms with appropriate buyers that qualify underneath accessible regulatory exemptions. Couloir Capital, its associates and their respective officers, administrators, representatives, researchers and members of their households could maintain positions within the firms talked about on this doc and will purchase and/or promote their securities. Moreover, Couloir Capital could have offered prior to now, and will present sooner or later, sure advisory or company finance providers and obtain monetary and different incentives from issuers as consideration for the availability of such providers.
Couloir Capital has ready this doc for normal data functions solely. This doc shouldn’t be thought of a solicitation to buy or promote securities or a advice to purchase or promote securities. The knowledge offered has been derived from sources believed to be correct however can’t be assured. This doc doesn’t contemplate the actual funding targets, monetary conditions, or wants of particular person recipients and different points (e.g. prohibitions to investments attributable to legislation, jurisdiction points, and so on.) which can exist for sure individuals. Recipients ought to depend on their very own investigations and take their very own skilled recommendation earlier than investing. Couloir Capital won’t deal with recipients of this doc as purchasers by advantage of getting seen this doc.
Firm particular disclosures, if any, are beneath:
- Within the final 24 months, Couloir Capital Ltd. has been retained underneath a service settlement by the topic issuer.
- Couloir Capital Ltd. or a associated entity holds shares or warrants within the Firm. Warrants have an train worth of $0.60 and expire in August 2022.